We provide print solutions that are managed and maintained to ensure it is able to meet your business needs. FCBS will provide you with the service you require; from initial installation to long term maintenance we will support you every step of the way.
Our clients can be confident that all solutions are supported by an experienced, qualified team who understand the importance of prompt, efficient support provided in a friendly and helpful manner. The service we provide will be tailored to your requirements however as a minimum you will receive:
- Comprehensive Cover – regular preventative maintenance, telephone assistance, qualified engineer on-site attendance, parts, labour and supply of all consumables.
- Training – Full user training is provided by our specialist team with on-going training available as new users/staff members join.
- Preventative Maintenance – We aim to prevent machine malfunction as opposed to reacting to it. Preventative maintenance is carried out at regular intervals as specified by the manufacturer, Canon, or as agreed with you.
- Guaranteed Service Response Time & Compensation – Our on-site target response time of within an average of 4 working hours across the fleet is guaranteed for service requests recorded at our service centre during hours 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If we fail to meet our guarantees, we will pay compensation of £50 or one month’s copy volume, whichever is the lesser, for each occasion.
- Qualified Engineers – All engineers are trained to the highest standard by our award winning service division and equipment manufacturers.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If the equipment supplied can be reasonably deemed not to be performing the function for which it was intended, we will replace it with an identical model or alternative model of the same standard.
- Performance Reviews – Performance reviews can be held at regular planned intervals or as desired to monitor service history, response and device volume records with agreement alterations as appropriate to evolve the solution in line with your requirements.
To elevate your solution to a fully managed service, FCBS will implement our ‘One Stop’ software solution.
The installed agent gathers information and relays a read only report enabling FCBS to remotely monitor all network fleet devices and respond with efficient and effective support based on real time device status information.
Automated ‘in-time’ toner supply and dispatch of parts and engineers can all be managed remotely by us thus removing the fleet management burden from the client. It’s so efficient that you may not even be aware that you need anything.
Remote diagnostics also sends print volume information directly to FCBS. Regular review meetings can use this information to enable true fleet management with machine location swap or upgrade to ensure the entire fleet reliability and suitability to locational demands. Some of the key features include:
- Immediate access
- Remote diagnostics
- Automatic toner replenishment
- Automatic fault reporting
- Remote meter reading
- Simple installation – starts working immediately
- Runs seamlessly behind the scenes making ‘One Stop’ the most flexible and integrated management solution available